CCTV Security System

Dahua IPC-HDW4200S

• 1/2.8” 2Megapixel progressive scan Exmor CMOS
• H.264&MJPEG dual-stream encoding
• 25/30fps@1080P(1920×1080)
• DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
• Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
• 3.6mm fixed lens (6mm optional)
• Max. IR LEDs Length 20m
• IP66, PoE

Rp. 2.800.000,00

Dahua IPC-HFW2200R-Z

> 1/2.8” 2Megapixel progressive Exmor CMOS
> H.264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding 
> 25/30fps@1080P(1920x1080) & 25/30fps@720P(1280×720)
> DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
> Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
> 2.7~12mm varifocal lens
> Max IR LEDs Length 30m
> IP66, PoE

Rp. 2.850.000,00

Dahua IPC-HDW-1200S

>1/3” 3Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>H.264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding 
>Max 25/30fps@1080P(1920 x1080)/720P(1280 x720) 
>Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
>Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
>3.6mm fixed lens (6mm optional) 
>Max. IR LEDs Length 20m
>IP66, DC12V, PoE

Rp. 1.330.000,00

Dahua IPC-HFW-1200S

>1/3” 3Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>H.264&MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max 25/30fps@1080P(1920x1080)/720P(1280x720)
>Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
>Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
>3.6mm fixed lens (6mm optional)
>Max. IR LEDs Length 30m
>IP66, DC12V, PoE

Rp. 1.350.000,00

Dahua IPC-HDW-4100S

• 1/3” 1.3Megapixel progressive scan Aptina CMOS
• H.264&MJPEG dual-stream encoding
• Max 25/30fps@1.3M(1280×960) & 720P(1280×720)
• DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
• Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
• 3.6mm fixed lens (2.8mm,6mm optional)
• Max. IR LEDs Length 20m
• IP66, PoE

Rp. 2.100.000,00

Dahua IPC-HFW-4100S

• 1/3” 1.3Megapixel progressive scan Aptina CMOS
• H.264&MJPEG dual-stream encoding
• 25/30fps@1.3M(1280×960)&25/30fps@720P(1280×720)
• DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
• Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
• 6mm fixed lens (3.6mm,8mm optional)
• Max. IR LEDs Length 30m
• IP66, PoE

Rp. 2.100.000,00

Dahua IPC-HDW-1000S

>1/4” 1Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>H.264 & MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max 25/30fps@720P(1280×720)
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 2DNR, AWB, AGC, BLC
>Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
>3.6mm fixed lens (2.8mm,6mm optional)
>Max. IR LEDs Length 20m
>DC12V, PoE(HDW1100S)
Rp. 1.050.000,00

Dahua IPC-HFW-1000S

>1/4” 1Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
>H.264&MJPEG dual-stream encoding
>Max 25/30fps@720P(1280×720)
>DWDR, Day/Night(ICR), 3DNR,AWB,AGC,BLC
>Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, CMS(DSS/PSS) & DMSS
>3.6mm fixed lens (6mm optional)
>Max. IR LEDs Length 30m
>IP66, PoE
Rp. 1.050.000,00

Dahua HAC-HFW2220SP

>1/2.8" 2.4Megapixel CMOS
>25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
>High speed, long distance real-time transmission
>HD and standard definition switchable
>OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable
>Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, 3D-DNR
>6mm fixed lens (3.6mm, 8mm optional)
>Max. IR LEDs length 20m, Smart IR
>IP66, DC12V

Rp. 1.180.000,00

Dahua HAC-HDW2220MP

>1/2.8" 2.4Megapixel CMOS
>25/30fps@1080P, 25/30/50/60fps@720P
>High speed, long distance real-time transmission
>HD and standard definition switchable
>OSD Menu, control over coaxial cable
>Day/Night(ICR), AWB, AGC, BLC, 3D-DNR
>3.6mm fixed lens (6mm, 8mm optional)
>Max. IR LEDs length 20m, Smart IR
>IP66, DC12V

Rp. 1.150.000,00

Pages

Subscribe to CCTV Security System